If you want to learn jQuery, Then this online jQuery tutorial for beginners is the best place for you because our jQuery tutorial designed for beginners as well as professionals.
In this guide, we will only see the introduction of jQuery, why use jQuery, and what is the advantages of jQuery?
Let’s see some important information about jQuery.
What is jQuery?
jQuery has a collection of tools that allows us to implement functionality and effect on the HTML page.
Many reputed companies like Google, IDM, and Microsoft use jQuery in their application to boost application quality.
jQuery also provides an AJAX facility to create AJAX applications in a quick and simple way. Using jQuery AJAX you ca send an asynchronous request to the server.
If you don’t know about jQuery, Don’t worry at the end of this series you will be able to work with jQuery.
You can easily implement jQuery code in your applications.
What can do with jQuery?
There are lots of use of jQuery. Let’s see some important features of jQuery.
- You can easily manipulate the DOM element with attributes.
- You can easily select the HTML element by Id and class name.
- You can manipulate CSS of any particular HTML element.
- Using jQuery you can perform events on HTML elements.
- You can easily slide any HTML elements.
- You can perform the animation on the HTML element.
- jQuery provides a powerful facility to add elements and content in HTML DOM.
- Using jQuery you can remove any HTML element.
- You can easily manipulate the style.
- You can easily send the request to the server.
- You can traverse HTML DOM using jQuery.
- You can easily add CSS to the HTML element.
- You can easily filter the HTML elements.
- Using jQuery, it is easy to work with the dimensions of elements and browser windows.
Advantages of Using jQuery:
There are lots of advantages of using jQuery. Let’s see some important points of jQuery.
- Save lots of time:- You can save lots of time using jQuery built-in effects.
- Free of Cost:- You don’t have to pay for using jQuery. It is absolutely free.
- Easy to use:- You can easily use jQuery in your code.
- Compatible with browsers:- jQuery created with a modern browser, So you don’t have to take any headache.
- Greate documentation:- The jQuery website has plenty of tutorials that are required for the beginners.
- Strong Community:- There are lots of plugins available for faster development of applications.
Companies using jQuery:
There are lots of companies using jQuery in their website, including:-
- Stack Overflow
- Much more
jQuery Tutorial Index
Here we have mentioned all the topics of jQuery, That is very useful to find any specific jQuery tutorial. If you want to learn any specific tutorial of jQuery, Then you can click on that particular tutorial and learn.
|jQuery Tutorial Topics||Description|
|Syntax||Learn the syntax of jQuery.|
|Selectors||Learn how to select HTML elements.|
|Events||Learn How to perform events on HTML elements.|
|jQuery Hide/Show||Hide and show HTML elements.|
|jQuery Fade||Fade HTML elements.|
|jQuery Slide||Slide any HTML elements.|
|jQuery Animate||Animate HTML elements.|
|jQuery stop()||Stop animation.|
|jQuery Callback||A callback function is executed after the current effect is 100% finished.|
|jQuery Chaining||Learn, How can chain together actions/methods.|
|jQuery HTML Manipulate:|
|jQuery GET||Get HTML elements.|
|jQuery Set||Set HTML elements.|
|jQuery Add||Add HTML elements.|
|jQuery Remove||Remove HTML elements.|
|jQuery CSS Classes||Learn, How to manipulate the style of elements.|
|jQuery css()||Learn, How to set one or more style property of selected elements.|
|jQuery Dimensions||In this tutorial, you will learn how to work with dimensions.|
|jQuery Traversing||Learn, How to traverse, HTML DOM.|
|jQuery Ancestors||Traverse up the DOM tree.|
|jQuery Descendants||Traverse down the DOM tree.|
|jQuery Siblings||Traverse sideways the HTML DOM.|
|jQuery Filtering||Filter the HTML DOM.|
|jQuery AJAX Intro||Learn, How to exchange the data to the server using AJAX.|
|jQuery Load||Learn, How to work with the AJAX load() method.|
|jQuery GET/POST||Send get and post requests to the server.|
So, In this Online jquery tutorial for beginners, you have learned what is jQuery and what is advantages of jQuery. If you want to perform more tasks in less line of code, Then jQuery is the best way to do that.
I hope you are ready to follow our Online jQuery tutorial. If you like this article. Please comment and share with it your friends who want to learn jQuery, because it is the best online jquery tutorial for beginners.
For More Reference:- Click Here