In this Python MySQL tutorial, you will learn everything about How to work with MySQL Database with the help of the Python programming language.
As we know, Python is one of the most popular programming languages nowadays. Python provides a package called mysql-connector-python which is used to interact with MySQL Database.
Throughout this article, you will learn how to connect Python with MySQL database and also you will see how to perform SQL common operations like creating a database, dropping a database, creating a table, dropping a table, selecting a statement, inserting a statement, and so many other SQL operations.
To work with mysql-connector-python package, you must have knowledge of Python Programming. I have written a complete article on Python, You can click here to learn Python from scratch to advanced.
Here, I have listed all the Python MySQL tutorials, you can click on a particular topic in order to explore them.
- Connect Python with MySQL:- In this tutorial, you will see how to install Python MySQL Connector and also you will see a complete guide to connect Python with MySQL Database using database credentials.
- Create MySQL Database using Python:- In this tutorial’s guide, you will see a complete guide to creating a MySQL database with Python programming.
- Create MySQL Table using Python:- In this guide, you will learn how to create MySQL Table using Python programming with the help of proper examples.
- Insert Records into MySQL Table using Python:- In this tutorial, you will see MYSQL inset into a statement in order to insert new records into the table with the help of Python.
- Python MySQL SELECT Statement:- You will see MYSQL select statement to fetch records from the table.
- Python MySQL WHERE Clause:- In this guide, you will see how to use SQL WHERE clause to apply conditions in SQL statements with the help of Python programming.
- Python MySQL DELETE Statement:- You will learn everything about how to delete existing records from a table using the Python MySQL SELECT statement.
- Python Mysql UPDATE Statement:- In this tutorial guide, you will see how to execute SQL UPDATE statements in order to update the existing records in the table.
- Python MySQL LIMIT:- In this Python MySQL tutorial guide, you will see how to limit the result of an SQL SELECT statement using the SQL LIMIT clause.
- How to drop a table in MySQL using Python:- In this tutorial, you will see how to drop or delete a table from MySQL Database with the help of the MySQL DROP TABLE statement.
- Python MySQL ORDER BY Clause:- MySQL ORDER BY clause is used to order the result in ascending order or descending order.
Note:- To learn more about to Python MySQL, bookmark this page because you will find all the update related to mysql-connector-python package over here.
In final words, I would like to say. the mysql-connector-python is one of the most popular Python packages to interact with MySQL Database it allows us to perform approx all the SQL operations inside the MySQL database with the help of some lines of Python code. Always go with this package if you are planning to use the MySQL database in your Python application or going to work with a Python application where MySQL is used as a database.
With the help of this mysql-connector-python, You can perform all the basic to advanced SQL operations or queries on the top of MySQL database like Create Database, Drop Database, Create table, Drop Table, Update Records into the table, Delete records from the table, Call MySQL Stored Procedure, and so many others SQL operations.
If you found this article helpful, please share and keep visiting for further Python MySQL Tutorials.
Have a nice day…