In this tutorial, we will see how to create an AWS free tier account to get hands-on of AWS services free of cost. Being the world’s most popular cloud platform, AWS offers a free tier account for 12 months for new users to explore AWS services.
Being a developer, I realized, If we want to grow in the IT industry as well as get more high-paying jobs then we should have knowledge of cloud computing because nowadays everything is being shifted to a cloud platform like AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, etc. Because, Today, Every company looking for a candidate who has cloud computing also.
if you are a beginner in cloud computing, then AWS would be the best option to start learning cloud computing and it is also one of the most popular cloud providers in the world.
Headings of Contents
What is AWS ( Amazon Web Services )?
AWS stands for Amazon Web Services. It is the world’s most popular, comprehensive, and broadly adopted cloud platform that comes with over 200 services from data centers globally.
Millions of customers including the fastest-growing startups, the largest enterprises, and government agencies are using Amazon Web Services to grow their businesses rapidly.
For new customers, AWS offers a free 12-month free trial account to explore and use most of the AWS services.
Throughout this article, We will see how to create AWS free tier account step by step.
Step-by-Step Guide to Create AWS Free Tier Account?
To create AWS free tier account, You have to follow the given steps.
- To create an AWS account click here to visit the registration page of the AWS free tier account.
- You have two input boxes, Enter a root email address in the first box and the account name in the second input box.
Note:- Make sure, You have not used this email address to create an AWS account before.
- AWS will send a verification code on the email that you have entered, Enter the verification code into the Box and click on Verify.
- Now, Enter the root user password and confirm the root password and then click on Continue (step 1 of 5).
- Choose Personal – for your own projects and enter your address details and then click on Continue (step 2 of 5).
- Enter card details and click on Continue (step 3 of 5).
Note:- Don't worry. AWS is not going to charge, It just asking for verification purposes.
- AWS will charge only 2 rupees for your account, just for verification purposes. Bank will send you an OTP to verify the card. Enter the code and click on Submit.
- Confirm your identity by entering your phone number. AWS will send a verification code to the phone number that you have entered.
- Enter the received code in the box and click on Continue (step 4 of 5).
- Now, You will have to choose a plan, Since we are creating a free account then we will have to choose Basic support – Free and click on Complete Sign up.
- Now, Your AWS free tier account has been created successfully, You will see a Congratulations message. Click on Go to AWS Management Console to see your console interface for the first time.
So in this article, We have seen the full steps to create AWS free tier account for testing purposes. If you want to make your career in cloud computing then AWS will be the best option for you.
If you are a beginner developer and you don’t know about AWS, Then you must have knowledge of AWS cloud because this one is one of the most demanding cloud platforms in the market nowadays and also growing exponentially.
If you found this article helpful, Please share and keep visiting for further knowledgeable AWS tutorials.
Have a nice day…..